Why Join the Amador Chamber of Commerce?
- Connect with other business professionals and members of the community.
- After Hours Business Mixers – Business after hours mixers bring business and community members together to network with each other. Chamber Members receive a discounted price.
- Create business opportunities and make chamber connections within the Chamber organization.
- Volunteering is a great way to make business connections. Members receive first priority in volunteering for Chamber events.
- Meet with a Chamber Board of Director to learn how to utilize your Chamber membership.
Value Without Involvement
If you don’t have time for meetings or after hours events or educational classes, here is how the Amador County Chamber of Commerce will support you without involvement.
- Reach potential customers with a listing on the Chamber website.
- Your business and description will be listed with your contact information. This brings instant credibility to your business and name.
- Put your brochures or marketing materials on display in the Chamber office, which is located on Main Street in Jackson. This office receives thousands of visitors and phone calls year round.
- Take the opportunity to advertise on the Chambers website and showcase your business.
- Offer discounts or specials to your business for free on the member to member link located on the Chamber website. (Member discount program. )
- Obtain mailing labels of Chamber members for 50.00 to get access to potential new customers.
- A Voice in Government. As a member you have a respected and strong voice on issues pertaining to your local government. The Chamber is your partner.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP INVESTMENT:
Non-Business Individual – $50.00/yr.
Non-Profit Organization – $75.00/yr.
Real Estate Brokers & Agents – $100.00/yr.
Restaurants/Dining Establishments – $120.00/yr.
All other types of business memberships:
1 to 3 employees – $100.00/yr.
4 to 9 employees – $175.00/yr.
10 to 15 employees – $200.00/yr.
16 to 25 employees – $375.00/yr.
26 to 50 employees – $400.00/yr.
51 to 100 employees – $475.00/yr.
101 to 200 employees – $550.00/yr.
Over 200 employees – $750.00/yr.