We at the Amador County Chamber are pleased to help new chamber-member businesses celebrate and publicize openings! The ribbon cutting ceremony offers a special opportunity to meet key leaders in the Amador County community as well as your neighbors. This ceremony is conducted by the Chamber’s Directors and members, and is a benefit that is included with your membership.
What the Amador County chamber will do for you:
- List your event on the Chamber Website Calendar
- Publish a photo of your event in the Chamber eNewsletter
- Provide the scissors and organize the event
- Create an event flyer
- Send an event photo to local paper
- Provide you with a complimentary digital photo of your event
What you should do to ensure a successful event:
- Contact the Chamber at 209-223-0350 at least 30 days in advance
- Fill our Ribbon Cutting request form
- Invite your clients and friends
- Provide beverages and snacks
- Offer an incentive to attend, such as a discount on merchandise or some special offer for that day only
Ribbon cutting events may be scheduled for Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays between 10 am and 5 pm. For an extra fee, we can provide celebratory scissors, a commemorative photograph, and a local newspaper announcement.