Chamber Trade Shows Get You Noticed
The Amador County Chamber of Commerce hosts a trade show each spring. You must be a member to exhibit but the trade show is open to the public.
Why exhibit at a trade show?
- The main purpose of trade show is to help Chamber members showcase your brand or business.
- It allows businesses and attendees to engage and interact with each other.
- Trade shows are incredible face to face marketing events.
- It allows businesses to bring credibility to their business.
- It doesn’t matter whether you’re marketing a service or selling a product, it gives you the opportunity to build relationships with new customers.
- Each attendee of a trade show is a potential lead waiting to be captured.
- By exhibiting at the Amador County Chamber of Commerce trade show the odds are very high that you will have exposure to an audience that is likely to have an interest in YOUR product or services.
- The cost to convert a prospect into a sale is often much lower than other alternatives.
- Trade shows are one of the most cost-effective sources of leads and sales possible.
- Trade shows offer big benefits to businesses of any size.
By combining exposure to a large number of potential leads with the ability to interact personally, trade shows offer an experience for both the business and attendee that other forms of marketing cannot. As a member of the Amador County Chamber of Commerce you will have the first opportunity to exhibit at our annual trade show. For more information please contact 209-223-0350.